70's Volvo Green Color Match???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 70's Volvo Green Color Match???

Hey crew... wondering if anyone might have any suggestions on matching the 70's era Volvo green color. This particular example is what I'm after...

Will end up doing the whole car, so exact isn't too strict. Car is currently the very 90's faded teal. Like... sun faded. Heh.

http://www.garaget.org/?car=177345&image=3136107
    Last edited by EivlEvo; 12-19-2016, 07:13 PM.

Closest gallon we would have would be Hunter Green. Doesn't look to have any Pearl or Flake effect to the color correct?

Comment

Thanks Adam... that would be correct. I think the Hunter is too green tbh. I'm worried that if I put too modern of a color onto it, that it isn't going to look great. The 70's era Volvo colors are probably the best option for something not terrible.

Am I able to blend the dips together to move closer to this color?

Comment

Absolutely awesome looking volvo coupe, I really dig the color. The paintjob looks fine on the picture are you going to repaint it?

Comment

Originally posted by Boyles View Post
          Absolutely awesome looking volvo coupe, I really dig the color. The paintjob looks fine on the picture are you going to repaint it?
          Haha... that isn't my car, that's a good snap of one of the paint colors from that era. My car is a wagon and it's a faded 90's era teal.

Comment

Yes, you can mix multiple colors, Pearls, Tints, etc. to create custom colors

Comment

Working...
            X